Lots of American transfer updates this morning, so I’m lumping them all together. I’m pulling most of this from the excellent Soccer By Ives…
• In Germany, Kicker is reporting that Ricardo Clark has signed with Eintracht Frankfurt until the end of the season, with the club having the option to extend the deal for another three years.
• An article yesterday from the Mirror claimed that Stuart Holden had been passed over by Bolton and was set to sign with Portuguese club Sporting Braga has yet to be confirmed by basically anyone (shocker). And now the Telegraph quotes Bolton boss Owen Coyle saying that Holden could still sign for Bolton. Does this mean that the whole Sporting Braga thing that popped up out of nowhere was completely made up? It wouldn’t surprise me.
• Carlos Bocanegra’s loan to St. Etienne could turn out to be a sale because Rennes have already loaned out the maximum number of players.
• There are rumors of Benny Feilhaber drawing interest interest from clubs in Spain.
• Jemal Johnson is heading to Stockport County on loan, after struggling for time at MK Dons.
Filed under: Transfer News Tagged: | Benny Feilhaber, bolton, Carlos Bocanegra, eintracht frankfurt, jemal johnson, mk dons, rennes, ricardo clark, saint etienne, sporting braga, stockport county, Stuart Holden